Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prime Minister Harper Sends Greetings for Falun Dafa Month

Epoch Times Staff May 13, 2009


()
World Falun Dafa Day

Contents of Letter:

May 2009

Greetings from the Prime Minister

I am pleased to extend my personal greetings to the Falun Dafa Association of Canada as you celebrate Falun Dafa month.

Canadians are blessed to live in a country that embraces the many cultures and traditions of the world. Canada draws tremendous strength from its democratic heritage. As Canadians, we are grateful for Canada's shared values of openness and tolerance and the freedom of conscience and religion, which honour our unparalleled diversity and the foundations of our democratic society.

As you celebrate the 17th anniversary of the introduction of Falun Dafa to the public, I commend the Falun Dafa Association of Canada for sharing your practices and traditions with the public. On behalf of the Government of Canada, I extend my best wishes for a joyous and memorable celebration.

Sincerely,

The Rt. Hon. Stephen Harper, P.C., M.P.
Prime Minister of Canada

1 comment:

Toronto Real Estate said...

Hmmm...surprisingly nice of him, and thoughtful. Nevertheless, I'm happy that this celebration didn't go unnoticed, I hope it goes well and a lot of people will enjoy it greatly!

Take care, Elli